Rotation order for Junior and Seniors for competition B.
2014 RG National Championship will be held in Ottawa May 29-31 with podium training on Wednesday 28th.
The following are statistics for rhythmic gymnastics for 2014:
- 18 clubs from 5 provinces. ON,BC,MB,QC,AB
- 97 individual competitors (including one of out-of-competition competitor from Ukraine). Within which 28 are novices, 24 juniors, 25 seniors and 10 HP junior, 10 HP seniors.
- 3 groups – Canada Seniors, ON Kalev Junior group, MB HPTCI Novice
- Ontario from the East and British Columbia from the West has the largest team participating
Digital music will be used at the event. In preparation, close to 400 pieces of music and 1.45GB were submitted via the following ‘file-share’ technologies:
- 7 clubs submitted using Dropbox
- 4 clubs submitted using Email
- 4 clubs submitted using Google Drive
- 3 clubs submitted using OneDrive
A high-level brevet judge alerted me to this script error. Please take note and correct before next competition.
A symbol like (Through apparatus) shows up under three different context: 1) Fundamentals for rope and hoop, 2) Mastery as a criteria or 3) Risks under DER. As a risk criteria, it has a 0.1 value but as Fundamentals or Mastery, the symbol simply describe what was performed and has NO VALUE.
The program assigns value based on which section you pick it from. It is the responsibility of the coach / gymnast to script it using the symbol from the correct section or you will get a ‘script value error’ deduction from the Difficulty judges.